• UNICEF Babyfriendly Initative: Breastfeeding Management,
St. Thomas Hospital, London UK
• La Leche League Courses & Training, London UK
• Qualified Lactation Consultant IBCLC, London UK
• Maternity Nurse Certification at "NEST"
Newborn Education Services & Training, London UK
• Studies in Educational Science, Freie Universität, Berlin Germany
• Diploma in Child Care & Child Development
Pestalozzi-Froebel-Haus, Berlin Germany
• Qualified Paediatric Nurse, Aschaffenburg/Frankfurt Germany
Longterm experience with healthy and sick children and babies in different hospitals and in various disciplines in Germany.
Leading positions in the German health and social system
Paediatric nurse at the Royal Brompton Hospital London, a specialist center for heart and lung diseases, with special
talks as breastfeeding & pain management nurse
Private Lactation Consultant and Maternity Nurse in London working with international families and their babys
Working together with Dr. Gowri Motha from Gentle Birth Method in her antenatal classes, absorbing her wisdom and holistic approach
Tongue-tie babies (restricted tongue) can experience breastfeeding problems, this can have an impact on teething and speech development
I keep up to date with the newest studies and practices via conferences, online symposiums, literature and exchange with professional groups.